Hands reaching for Support

Contact Us

For general inquiries, please fill out the contact form below. To file a grievance, please proceed to the Grievance Submission section below.

Grievance Submission

A grievance submission is not intended for clinical inquiries or for emergencies, if you are in an emergency or crisis situation please call 9-1-1 or one of the following numbers based on your location:

City of Berkeley: 510-981-5244
Kern County: 1-800-991-5272
Los Angeles County: 800-854-7771
Marin County: 415-473-6666 (Crisis Stabilization Unit)
Modoc County: 800-699-4880 or 530-233-6312
Mono County: 800-687-1101
Monterey County: 1-888-258-6029
Orange County: 866-830-6011
Riverside County: 800-660-3570
San Francisco County: 415-781-0500
San Mateo: 650-579-0350
Santa Barbara County: 888-868-1649
Tehama County: 1-800-240-3208
Tri-City: 866-623-9500

To submit a grievance please fill out the form below. CalMHSA accepts grievances related to Help@Hand collaborative initiatives, CalMHSA hosted events & meetings, reports provided by CalMHSA, Help@Hand legal questions, or matters related to the use of technology in mental health systems (not specific to a city/county).

Grievances related specifically to a city/county’s implementation of a product, use of funds, choice and use of technology or any other city/county specific items should be submitted directly to the city/county you are working with. For a list of counties participating in the Help@Hand project you can find more information here.

Please do not include personal identifiable information or personal health information in your submission form. CalMHSA cannot guarantee the protection of personal or sensitive information.

Please note, CalMHSA will accept all grievances but only has the capacity to respond to grievances in English.